Re: melafix

I can't remember who mentioned it, but digitalis,although it is
_extremely poisonous_, has been used in the treatment of heart problems
for many years :). In reality, too many people who should know better,
denigrate the idea of natural medecines while at the same time using
medecines derived from natural sources.
I'm not saying that all natural remedies are good/bad/indifferent, just
that each medication/tonic should be measured by its efficacy, not by
whether it comes from a list titled "natural", "chemical", or even
"biological" (hear that soap powder manufacturers?;-)).
BTW I noticed that America is now spending _considerably_ more on
medication because the drugs companies have switched their advertising
targeting from doctors to patients! (i.e. don't aim your product at
people who understand it but at people who use it).
Colin