Re: Opal borelli,

Mike,

Thanks, that makes total sense to me.  I am surprised you remembered the
source...Uwe.  I will now have to raise up all my wild caught Aggies that
we brought back just to see, but I expect them to have all the same
colors.  What you say makes perfect sense.

So, I guess the same would be true of Opals then if the strain has been
kept pure.

Kathy