RE: Questions about raising apisto fry -Red Wigglers

Raymond,
I like to throw in my two cents . I agree with Bob on removing the
male(after many different attempts ).
I removed my borellii male from my 10g breeding tank this morning to be on
the safe side.My borellii fry are about five days old now.The female kept
the male away from the fry and he stayed in one corner of the tank.
I assume your problem raising borellii fry is  the feeding of decapsulated
BS eggs.The fry wont recognize  the BS eggs as food,plus they are probably
to big to eat for them.
I feed mine a slurry of live BBS,tetra micro mint and cyclop eeze , they
seem to do fine on this diet.Pictures of my borellii's are at:
http://user.mc.net/~warewolf/apisto.html
Click on galleria.
Another subject:
Anyone out there with experience feeding red wigglers.
Do you freeze them and shave pieces of or do you cut them in small pieces?
I wonder what the best method is.
I'm thinking about putting them in a blender and grind them up.My wife
doesn't know about that yet:).
Max