more Questions about raising apisto fry

Hello Max and all!,

thanks for the tips.. anymore? send them my way!!
acutally if i rememeber correctly.. (it's been 2 weeks since my last borelli
spawn and they're going to spawn again in around 1 ~ 2 weeks..) and i've
noticed the borelli fry to be especially small... or is it because other
fish i've managed to get fry from the parents took care of them for a N
amount of time before I got a chance to notice them in my tank? that's y
they're larger than my borelli fry? (cause i usually see the yellow female
breeding colors for a week or so? but my kribs always look 'red' in her
belly)

I remember my A. sao gabriel's fry being quite large too compared to my
borelli's... let's see here my cautiodes are still small so they're not
breeding yet...oh yeah I've got a reverse trio of my A. macmasteri... can't
get them to spawn... there's no info on them on www.thekrib.com..?! or did i
miss it? can anyone give me hints on spawning them.. acutally mainly water
conditions.. pH. temp. hardness..

I'll try to take some pictures of them.. they look really great.. lots of
red in their fins and their body.. kinda like in the Aqualog book p47 top
right corner (203650-3 male) and (203650-3 female)

thanks
Raymond Wong