FRANK O WHERE ARE YOU?

Is the esteemed moderator of this list still around?  I have a letter for
you:

I've got my archive ready to go public.  It's pretty good, but my
part only goes back two years.  With your earlier archive from your page
combined, a nearly-complete archive will be available (missing only a
2-month gap June-July 1998). I want permission to scarf up your earlier
archive. but mail to you just bounces.

Also, your web page with the subscription instructions is wrong. Letely,
I've been getting at least one person coming to the Krib every week asking
me what's up and how to subscribe correctly.

Also, according to the listbox.com page, it says you have to pay them
money to run the list on their servers... are you paying out of pocket to
run the list?  If that's true, I would be delighted to move the list to a
free server with an easier name to remember. :)

  - Erik

OK, back to the opal discussion now.

--
Erik Olson