Re: oh another question

Hello Kathy and everybody else! I forwarded this message to the list also..

who's big john? or is he reading this? care to comment about consqeuences of
moving parents instead of the fry and the other way around? would the
parents need to adapt to the new tank you've just moved them to before they
spawn?
thanks
Raymond Wong