Re: ACA

well i dont know im kinda new to this list. id like to get to know some
people. i guess ill introduce myself. im 15 yrs old and have 8 tanks ranging
from one 55 3 10's 3 20's and a 15 gal. i live in muskegon, MI and am a
member of the grand valley aquarium club. i only have one species of
appistogrammas and that is sp. "rio molome" i have 22 and for me as a
beginner i have trouble sexing them. i have what i think are 2 pairs in 2
different 10 gal. the other 18 are in the 15 gal. the 55 does not have fish
in it due to the fact that im building its stand and its an odd shape (
18"x30"x25") and i want a metal halide but my wallet is thin. two of the 20
gals do not have fish in them becouse im waiting for some A. borellii to put
in them. most of my tanks have plants except for the 55.  other than my
apistos i have 4 rosy barbs 5 zebra danios 4 lemon tetra one pleco and 2
flying foxes. those were my first fish and i think my rosy barbs are eating
my plants so im thinking of a way to get rid of them. id be happy to trade my
"rio malome"'s as soon as i get boxes and bags and breed them so i know the
sexes. thats about it for me see y'all

Capt'n PATS