Re: Quiet indeed, so here's a question.

Mike,
As usual  you have provided me with a thoughtful, informative, and helpful
response. I had some reservations about posting such a winding and
"personal" question on the list. Anyway, I am very diligent with my water
changes, but indeed have not bothered to clean under caves. This particular
tank is the only one where I have had any such (recurring) problem, but then
it is the only one with macmasteri group apistos in it. I hope the rapidly
growing survivor of the earlier brood is a female, because the male is doing
quite well again.

Thanks for your response.

-Dan