Re: Apisto sp. "Cara Pintada"

Randy,

If your fish are the same as Julio's, then Julio has mistaken A. sp. Winkelfleck with A.
sp. Masken, a fish that looks much like A. sp. São Gabriel/Alto Negro. We have had too
many new regani-group species/color variants coming from Peru lately. I'm having problems
keeping them all straight (& I'm not the only one!).

(Thanks for the offer of juveniles. I always have a tank free (4 right now with nothing
in them but water & plants). I'd love to get some.)

Mike Wise