GCCA meeting in Chicago Sunday

I'd pass along a Chicago meeting announcement for those of you near the Windy City this Sunday evening.  The full announcement message is below.  I'd like to add that the panel of experts they are asembling are well worth the effort to attend.  The three speakers have literally accumulated hundreds of BAP points over the years.  And while the number are impressive, what they truly represent is an amassed knowledge on raising and breeding cichlids that they are willing to share.

I, unfortunately, will not be able to attend as I'm an Asst. Scoutmaster with my son's Boy Scout Troop and we'll be at a council camporee this weekend.  And, the forecast is calling for snow flurries Saturday.  Brrrr......

I hope you can attend and take advantage of this special meeting.

GCCA Announcements - http://www.gcca.net

Hello Cichlid Enthusiast!

Don't miss the next Greater Chicago Cichlid Association Meeting:

When:
Sunday, October 8th, 2000

Time:
7PM

Where:
Wyndham Hotel
400 Park Boulevard
Itasca, Illinois
630-773-4000

Speaker:
"Ask the Experts" panel discussion.

Ask accomplished GCCA members your cichlid questions. GCCA Master
Breeders Milo Manden, Keith Shepherd and Bill Constantelos will take
questions and provide insight.

As always, we'll have our monthly meeting auction.

We hope to see you there!

Shameless GCCA Plug--
Have you checked out our web site lately?

Check out our updated "Fish of the Month".

This month, it's Pseudotropheus sp. "Dwarf Auratus".

Visit: <http://www.gcca.net>  and click on the Fish of the Month button.

Bill Vannerson
McHenry, IL
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/william_vannerson