RE: Female differences: agazis - cacatoo

Thanx, not easy to see the tails, I'll try your method.
Those are juveniles except one cac. (btw, she has "rounds" (ocelles in
french) on the tail)

I still had a fem cac. and I bought a new couple (couldn't just get the male
alone) and a couple agazis.
Meaning is not to interbreed, but as they're in the same tank (they seem
happy, from 3 weeks, no agressivity) it's good to know...
Seems there's only 2 femalles now. I'd find "logic" that Mss Cac1 killed
Miss Cac2 and let Mss Aga alone, but I try to check...