Re: Listless Eunotus and some notes about levamisole treatment

I just wanted to mention there is a better form of levamisole available. It
should be near the oblets available for sheep, and is a packet of powder,
called Tramisol. I recall it may have been something like 11-12 G to one
packet. It's somewhat difficult to break down into small portions for the
tanks, but easier in the long run than the oblets, I think. I bought one
packet and treated all my tanks 2x.  This was for approximately 100 G. I
think I may have used 5-10 mg./l. There was no discomfort noted in any of the
fish during treatment, or after.

Sylvia