Re: Listless Eunotus and some notes about levamisole treatment

Thank you Sarah,

I will look for Levamisole HCL immediately. Do you know what effects this
treatment will have on baby fish? They're about 0.5 cm in length and have
lived their lives to date in the "infected" tank. Neither they nor their
mother show any signs of distress, but obviously if there's any chance that
they have worms I would like to treat them as well. I assume there's a
particular size at which they become succeptible, and that they are far more
likely to perish from this than a larger adult.

Thanks for any additional insight!

Charles