inbreeding?

I was wondering if inbreeding is a problem with fish. I know with dogs,
cats, livestock, stuff like that people are usually very careful to avoid
inbreeding. Especially for show quality animals their lineage is known for
several generations back. However I never really hear about that being done
with fish. Are fish just less susceptible to problems that arise from
inbreeding? Just something I have been thinking about lately.

Eric