Re: Listless Eunotus and some notes about levamisole treatment

The drug won't have any adverse effect on the little guys.  I've used it
with small fry and large to no ill effect, except on fish that had worms.

Try to get the injectible because it doesn't gum up your filter etc.  Just
make sure you get the pH below 7 before using it otherwise the drug won't
work.

G. Kadar

>I will look for Levamisole HCL immediately. Do you know what effects this
>treatment will have on baby fish? They're about 0.5 cm in length and have
>lived their lives to date in the "infected" tank. Neither they nor their
>mother show any signs of distress, but obviously if there's any chance that
>they have worms I would like to treat them as well. I assume there's a
>particular size at which they become succeptible, and that they are far
more
>likely to perish from this than a larger adult.
>
>Thanks for any additional insight!
>
>Charles

Archives"!