Re: Hatching Brine Shrimp

Randy,

I bought an "off brand" can of eggs and got terrible results. I went back to OSI and
got good results again, but I think not as good as in years past. I know that Utah's
Great Salt Lake has become less saline in recent years due to increased freshwater
inflow for surrounding rivers. The lake has risen about a meter or so. Maybe the
decrease in salinity affects the viability of the eggs.

Mike Wise