Re: tank bred vs. wild (was inbreeding) spawning

Mike, this applies to use of the water softener pillow, but not to the tap
water purifier, correct? I don't know how the TWP works at all (excuse my
ignorance), but while I recall the resins can be recharged on the TWP, sodium
was not part of the recharging solution.

Sylvia