Re: West african dwarfs.

Steve,

Being new myself around here, that's exactly the way I read the intro from
Frank O'Carroll. I quote:

>Here are the suggested guidelines for postings to the list:

IN:
        Dwarf cichlids (eg apistogramma, nanocara, dwarf
                Africans (pelvicachromis etc, shell dwellers).
        Collecting the above
        Trading
        Maintenance
        Breeding
        Discussion of books and articles about
        Feeding, live food (but keep it dwarf-specific if you can)
        Experiences with
        Pointers to internet resources
        Genetics of
        Newbie questions *about Dwarf cichlids*
                (We don't want to discourage beginners, so
                 newbie questions about other fish to be helpfully
                 answered personally, not on the list)<

Particular attention should be paid to the last entry, "Newbie questions
*about Dwarf cichlids*" So for those of you/us who take exception to
questions or comments from us neophytes, I would personally invite you to
consider the fact that at one time, you were just beginning.

Bottom line.... Lighten up, this should not be an elitist or exclusionary
group, but rather one that fosters and encourages a lifelong interest and
love for our shared passion.

Bob Crosby