Re: West african dwarfs.

From: Bob Crosby
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2001 1:07 PM

> Steve,
>
> Being new myself around here, that's exactly the way I read
> the intro from Frank O'Carroll. I quote:

OK, so now that this horse has been rode to death, and traffic is
increasing -

Does anyone *else* intend to take a stab at actually answering the man's
question? I at least had the good fortune to include one possibility with my
morning "lecture" (hence, a possible redeeming grace)...

-Y-

...who's noticed that the subject header hasn't changed, so I guess YE's
wondering just where his question stands...