No Subject

The best Apistogramma spp. atlas I have found is the "Aqualog:
Southamerican Cichlids II" with many pictures. It is really an
identification guide and does not have text description of teh species.
There is a little info about how to identify spp. and their indigenous
range. A general book that includes most Apistogramma spp. is "Complete
Book of Dwarf Cichlids" by Hans-Joachim Richter, published by TFH in 1989.
TFH has another book titled something like "South American Cichlids" but I
am not certain. I thought it was a good book when I had a glance at it.

Jonathan Fung... Reef Geek
Dalhousie University Honours Marine Biology
Aqua Creations Inc. Assistant Manager
writer for Marine Fish Monthly