Re: Info needed,,,,

Tomoko,

Actually buying and selling apisto isn't allowed on this list, but I'm sure there
are people out there that are willing to talk to you off list. There have been
other apisto fans from Alabama on this list. There are many Florida members too.
Hopefully they will contact you.

There are several apisto suppliers out there that ship directly to you. Most ship
fish overnight express, either USPS or one of the commercial carriers. Shipping
costs depend on weight. It isn't especially inexpensive but it works well. For
example, I recently sent 3 small apistos to a friend. It cost a little over $12
via Express Mail. Usually the more fish you buy the less expensive per fish it is
to ship.

Mike Wise