Re: hi evrybody

Scott,

Yes, I think it's the water, too. Soft and slightly acidic. Corvallis is a
beautiful town, but has grown incredibly since I lived there (up on Wytham Hill).
I remember picking wild blackberries and making blackberry wine (oops! that's
another story). Hey, maybe that's what that "Blue Stuff" at the ACA convention
was!!

Quack, Quack!

Mike Wise