Re: Belated hello

Tomoko,

There is a very nice book on dwarf cichlids published in Japan. The photographs
are exceptional. It is called "Tropical Fish Collection 6 - South American Dwarf
Cichlid" by Koji Yamazaki, et al. and published by Pisces Publishers Co. Ltd.,
Tokyo. I only wish that I could read it. If you are ever back in Japan you should
try to find it and its companion volumes on Corydoras (#1), Characin (#2), Discus
(#3), Guppy (#4), and Anabantoids (#5). I'd bet by now that they have other
volumes, too.

Mike Wise