Hello

Everyone else is doing it, so why can't I?
I am a grad student at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and
have been on this list for about 5 months. I have had fish on and off for
about 13 years. I just got into Apistos about 6 months ago. I have 8 tanks
for them (one 37 gallon, one 29 gallon, one 15 gallon, and five 10 gallon).
I have a 4 week old spawn of A. borelli growing up right now. I have some A.
cacatuoides that I am going to move into a breeding tank soon. And I also
ordered 1 pair Apistogramma sp. "Papagei", 1 pair Apistogramma sp. aff.
"Breitbinden", and 1 pair Apistogramma bitaeniata. I can't wait to get them
and try to breed them as well! Anyone have any pointers on these fish? I
would love to meet anyone that is in the area! Contact me off list at:
emartina@uiuc.edu

Eric