Triple Red?

I was wondering if anyone could clear up what the difference between "Double
Red" and "Triple Red" is? I always thought that "Double" red meant the fish
had red on it's dorsal and caudal fin, and "Triple" meant it had red on it's
dorsal, caudal, and anal fins. But I have seen many fish sold, both at my
LFS and online, that were being sold as double red, although they clearly
had red on all three fins. So is my definition wrong, or are the pet stores
being overly cautious?

Thanks,
Eric