Re: fish rooms

Brian,

I've bred all of my apistos in tanks ranging from 5 - 20 gallon longs. My largest
tanks are 30 gallon longs, but these are grow out and community tanks. My
favorite tanks for pairs of small apistos are some 11 gallon rodent tanks (18 x
14 x 10" / 45 x 35 x 25cm). If money were no object, I'd invest in a room full of
30 gallon breeders (36 x 18 x 12" / 90 x 45 x 30cm). These rare tanks have a lot
of surface without a lot of unnecessary height.

Mike Wise