Re: Considering these apistos and I'm New!

sal wrote:

> Lianne,
> I agree with Gary - Borelli would be the only choice, with some comfort
> feeling, to house in a 10 gl. Even though most of us, sometime or another,
> have had success  placing larger apistos in a 10 you're taking a chance.
> If those prices you quoted are RETAIL prices, when compared to prices in the
> New England area, they are not bad .
>
> Good luck
> sal

Hi Sal,

Thanks for replying.  How many borelli would you say could comforatably live in
a 10 with 5 pygmy cories?  I was thinking of getting 1 male and 2 females.
They're harem breeders, right?  Also, do you know if my water is good for them?
6.8 pH, 2 degrees KH, 7 degrees GH.  Thanks!

~Lianne