Addicted Apistoidiot Seeking Help..

Hello all

Ok, today was kinda warm here in the frozen tundra of the adirondacks.
It was actually over 40 degrees here today!!  Supposed to get near 50 by
saturday.   Gets me to thinking about getting new fish!!   Shipping them
in here i mean.

Now is anyone on this list working with Apisto Guttata or Apisto LInkei.
If so please contact me off list, or if you know where i can get some I
would appreciate a nudge in that direction.   I just have to get my
hands on these species, like the 18 species of apistos im working with
now isnt enough, talk about being totally addicted, this isnt even
counting other SA dwarf cichlids or westies i have!!

John