Re: Addicted Apistoidiot Seeking Help..

I hear ya John!
I just cleaned out an ENTIRE 55 full of africans to make more room for
apistos! now all I have is apistos, and westies, and some stuartgranti
fry that will be gone as soon as they are big enough! And guess what
will be going into that tank!?
Sal says I am hooked....and he's right!! Apistos! Apistos! PLEASE! MORE
APISTOS!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! by the way, i'll have some
hongsloi soon (courtesy of sal) and maybe some emeralds and panduro. Oh
yeah, the opercularis are coloring up and we have 1 female that looks a
little ripe!
how are yours doing? And how are the cacs you got from me?

Rich