Cool observation..

I just pulled about 50 plus wigglers out of the tank of my Apisto
Hongsloi II.    I wouldnt have pulled them but the last 2 spawns had
been eaten.    My cool observation was the fact that this pair is still
spawning at an Apisto Old age of almost 3 years old!!   Nice big spawn
too!   I figured one more batch of fry from this pair would be nice, not
that i have room to put them, something from the rift lake area gets
booted to make room for this batch of fry!!    Ohhhh I said that sinful
word here, rift lake, sooo sorry!!

Well back into the wood work!!   Lurker mode on again lol

Tundra John