Re: netting fish woes

David,

You've discovered the "curse of the planted tank".
My display tank, with plants and pretty fish,
don't have female apistos so I don't worry about
them breeding in it. My breeding tanks are just
caves and Java Moss that I can easily remove
before catching the fish. I think your best bet
right now is making a fish trap out of an old 1 or
2 liter soft drink bottle. The opening should be
large enough for your Nannacaras to swim through.

Mike Wise