Re: Badis sp. "Scarlet"

From: Mike Wise
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2001 10:10 AM

> I think you mean Sumatra. Surinam is in northeastern
> South America. No Badis are native there.

Even worse than that - it's called the "Indian Blue" because of...

...India.

I've just been reading up on Surinam, and I guess it stuck for some reason.

Does 10:30 at night qualify as the "middle" of the night when you've got to
get up for work at 2:30 in the AM? I certainly hope so - otherwise I'd have
to admit to crossed brain functions...

-Y-