Re: mini COAC convention in Kitchener/Waterloo

Hi Gabriella,

I know you said respond privately, but I had a question for the list anyways.
I'm going to try to attend the CAOAC miniconvention.  I still have a few
guppies, but only so they can give me more fry to use as feeders.  I've rock
bass, and another unided bass that I caught that will only take live food.  The
africans loved the others I got from you.  I'd be interested in the worms, my
fish seem to eat everything.  The Satanopercas you gave me are doing well, and
eat EVERYTHING I give them!!

Apisto question:

I'm going to be updating my Aqualog book shortly, and had gotten a few
supplements.  I've forgotten which supplements they are and was wondering if
anyone knew how to tell which supplements I've got.

FYI  - I doubt any of you remember me asking about wild norberti's over a year
ago.  Some eggs did hatch and I've gotten one pair and an extra male (who's now
with mom as dad died) who have paired up out of it.  I don't know the pH anymore
but I doubt it's under 6 (my local water is very high in pH but there's alot of
wood in the tank).

Thanks!!

Lisa