Re: mini COAC convention in Kitchener/Waterloo

Lisa,

I believe that there are 4 suppliments for SACII. If you haven't separated the
stickers from the page that they came on, you can determine which supplement you
have by looking at the center of the page and find the article number:
Art.Nr.:0003-1 is supplement 1, 0003-2 is 2, 0003-3 is 3, etc. Hope this helps.

Mike Wise