Apistogramma fry development

Hi all,
I added more pictures into the featured album " Apistogramma fry development" on the TDA site.The youngsters are 2 1/2 weeks old as of today.The close-up photos reveal that Apisto fry already show adult features at this age that are hard to see with the naked eye like abdominal stripes ,orbital and lateral lines.
To see the latest pictures go to the 2nd album page.(there's a page selection tool on the upper left of the album).
I added three new Discus portraits in the Discus album as well.
Max

http://clix.to/Apisto