De: "Jason Sullivan" <jsull97@earthlink.net>
A: <apisto@listbox.com>
Date: 21/06/01
Objet: RE: nitrates in my tank

I have found floating water sprite a VERY efficient
remover of nitrates as
noted.  However, I now have a near constant struggle
to keep adequate
nutrients in the water.  The other plants which stay
longer (i.e.- the water
sprite soon must be removed or over grow the tank)
tend to show the most
accumulated adverse effects (phosphate deficiency,
etc) presumably because
they remain behind.

You too can have your own email address from Eurosport.
http://www.eurosport.com