nanacara anomala

hi arthit,
nanacaras are very easy to breed and take good care of their fry. The female
is in charge and certainly is the most aggressive apisot i know with respect
to defending her fry. even the male is freaked out. She will attack whatever
fish is a possible threat: size doesn't bather her! They'll have this
beautiful "sheckboard" brown-yellow-orange color. I never exoerience any
female eating her eggs. Maybe your female is just moving them (they do
that). Or maybe she is just  young or scared. also some fry will dissapear
from other fish preying on them, the nanies will spawn soon again!
good luck
take care
                        FLI USA

Yvan Alleau
712 Kings boulevard
97330 Corvallis, Oregon
home # 738-0606
College of Oceanic and Atmospheric Sciences
Oregon State University
office (Burt 222) # 737-3649, to be used wisely !
yalleau@oce.orst.edu