Re: New species?

Eric,

That might have been me writing about a 'rotpunkt' form that I saw at Ocean
Aquarium in San Francisco..?  It's pictured in the Aqualog, but I don't own
a copy, so can't refer you to a picture, sorry!

I thought at the time that this was a specific trait, but it may not be; it
might simply be that that particular male decided to provide some brood
care, as happens occasionally in various species.  It was a nice strain, in
any case, quite a bit more colorful than the run-of-the-mill rotpunkt.

Again, I don't know if this is the instance you're refering to, just trying
to be helpful :0).

Best,

Scott