RE: A.jururensis

Yvan,

  I agree with David.  It sounds like your fish are sick.  If they are
wild caught, again like David said, they probably have a parasitic
infection.  Also, depending on the holding facilities where you got
them, they could have a bacterial infection - poor water quality is
often a cause of this.
  Until we can figure out what is the problem, I would suggest keeping
up the water changes, and perhaps even adding an airstone to keep the
O2 levels up.

I pray that they'll make it.

=====
J. Miller