Re:the golden rams

Hello, the rams have wigglers this morning so they must be fertile at least.
I must ask really boring questions as hardly anyone answers me.  I still
would like to know how hard it would be to steal the eggs from the rams and
raise them as opposed to putting them in a separate tank and letting the
parents do it.  And also what will the fry look like, all golden, some golden
some blue?   Thanks, Teresa