Re: blue ram parenting behavior? P.S.

In a message dated 9/19/01 12:09:04 PM Pacific Daylight Time, TD7894@aol.com writes:

Hello, newbie number two chiming in.  Please give us all your advice.  There
is more than one way to do things and we need to try different ways to see
what works for us.  By the way the queen of newbies has a school of golden
ram fry today and wonders what is APR and where can I get something small
enough to feed these guys?  Teresa.

Hi Teresa,
I had to order cultures of micro worms and vinegar eels. I suppose that's good for all fry but, if I'm wrong I'm sure I'll be corrected. In a pinch I've purchased some of the liquid fry and I also hatch brine shrimp. It all gets to be routine so it's not as much trouble once you get use to it. I was told by several people to seek out a club and get involved. I'm told they have "stuff" like that there. I don't know if the people that told me that were just tired of answering my questions or if they were being helpful. I will find out soon. The first meeting I will attend that is close to me will be the 1st Thurs. in Oct. It's a general type club but a guy I just met who breeds apistos is speaking.
As for you being Newbie #2 well, I'm not sure who #1 is but, I think most of us just sit and watch because we are a little apprehensive about looking or sounding stupid. As for me I just want to learn and was always taught the only stupid question is the one you don't ask. Have a good one.

-=JerryB=-
JerryBsApistoWorld

"Life is What happens when your busy making other plans"