Re: blue ram parenting behavior? P.S.

Well if you plan to breed any fish other than maybe
livebearers, I think you should plan on hatching brine
shrimp. I did a small survey a couple of years ago on
some of the lists I read, and I do not believe anyone
who replied did not use bbs.

HREF="http://www.members.aol.com/jerrcarol";>JerryBsApistoWorld</A>