Re: Speaking of rams

I decided to start a Mikrogeophagus ramirezi breeding journal on the TDA site.It will be continuously updated with pictures and words.You'll find it in the Dwarf cichlid article section.Again, I'm a newbie when it comes to rams and follow the good advice I got here from the likes of Z-man , Mike Jacobs and others.Oh yeah,Eric thanks for warning me that the female could get killed in a small tank after the egg deposit. I was able to save mine.My male really went after her.
Max
Visit "The Digital Aquarium" and L&M Tropicals at:
http://clix.to/Apisto