Re: conductivity= water quality explained

How low a kh do I have to get down to before my ph will lower?  I can get my
kh down to 60ppm and still no ph drop.  I can't solve my water problems and
no one seems able to help me.  I have asked many people.  I live in a rural
area with farms, is it fertilizer run off?  I am not a chemist and a lot of
the stuff you talk about is way over my head.  I have plants and only DIY
Co2, is my C02 inadequate?  This ph problem is the same in all of my twelve
tanks.  I am able to spawn and raise cacatuoides and Borelli.  My rams spawn
and then eat their swimming fry.  Is it hopeless?  Do I just have to stick
with fish that are not too picky about the ph?  Thanks for any advice,
Teresa.