Re: conductivity= water quality explained

Hi Teresa. I hope we didn't scare you off with all our
tech babble. Please first give my your water
parameters. Give as much information as possable. pH,
KH, DH, us/cm if you have it. The key for you is to
get 0 KH water. Once you have that getting you pH
lower and stable will be easy. Lets see what kind of
water you have and then we'll take it from there. I
promise we'll have yuo with Ram babys soon :)

Dave