Re: Levamisole treatment

Mike Jacobs  wrote:
Guys....If you really think it's Camallanus there is a web site that has the
> best article I've seen about the condition and some practical aquarium
> solutions to the condition..........here you go:
>
> http://www.inkmkr.com/Fish/
>
> Have a great day!!
>
> Mike

Thanks for the article mike, thats saved for future reference.

I can say they ARE NOT Camallanus, and it appears that none of the other
fish I have lost ( appart from possibly my A.nijesseni) had this nasty
parasite either. Both probelms remian un diagnosed - I'm hoping that the
Angels will survive, and time ( and a change of fish supplier / feeding)
will stop any more deaths of dwarfs.

Cheers again to everyone on the list for the help so far, I just hope I can
help others to.

Chris