RE: RO or Ion-Exchange Resins??

> the KH/pH lower will lower the KH as well as the pH. However it is not
> lowering the general hardness of the water. So you will still have to get a
> RO unit if you want to lower the hardness of your tap water.
>
> Eric

Thanks all for your promply responses. I stil don't quite get it with the water chemistry. Would anyone please kindly explain the relations between General hardness, KH and pH please. That will be very helpful..

If the pH and KH had been lowered, would this be enough to satisfy the apisto's needs and preferences?

Cheers,

Arthit
Bangkok, Thailand
--

Get free e-mail @thailand.com and more. Visit thailand.com for everything you need to know about Thailand. http://www.thailand.com.
"Comprehensive Thai Insights for the World."