Cren. compressiceps

Hi everyone,
Does anyone have any written data on Crenicichla
compressiceps?  I have been to Vinny's site and to the
Chiclid site for info. Any personal experience would
be greatly appreciated.

Right now, I am keeping them in a ph of 6.7, TDS of
120.  They are the sole fish in the tank.  I would
like to know information as to what other species of
fish are found with compressiceps.  What are the water
parameters for spawning?

Thanks,
Francine