Sexing Rupununi Fry

At what age/length is it possible to sex Rup. fry, and what are the first visible differences? I have some which are about 1cm long/10 weeks old and seem to be showing variations. The ones that I'm calling "males" appear to have much more visible verticle stripes whereas the "females" seem to have much more solid body colours and a more visible digestive tract. Am I looking at the right things or am I completely off track?
Another thing I'd like to know is at what age can i expect them to start breeding? They seem to be starting to show territorial behaviour and dominance patterns. I know that, at this length it might be premature to start breeding, but how soon MIGHT they start?
TIA
C:-)lin