New Status of the APD Defense Fund

Some new information about the APD defense fund is that John Benn felt it
was necessary to issue this statement:

"ANNOUNCEMENT!
>From this point on (beginning November 26, 2001), all donations will be
listed as "Anonymous" unless you specifically tell us to list your name. As
Mr. Novak is attempting to amend his lawsuit, adding even more aquarists, we
feel that this step needs to be taken for the protection of all of you who
are supporting our efforts.
John Benn"

I think it is telling that Mr. Novak has felt it necessary to add new
defendants to his list but it does show the seriousness of this threat to
our freedom of speech and his determination to prove his point no matter how
many innocent people it hurts.

I urge all of you who have not yet made a contribution to consider this to
be a very serious threat to our freedom to speak our options on the internet
and to make a donation. Since September 11th this may not seem to a top
priority but to all of us and especially to the defendants, it is still a
top priority.

Again the site to read everything about this suit is:
http://petsforum.com/psw/Fund.htm

Scotty